Loker Batam Buyer PT Osi Electronics
PT Osi Electronics
PT Osi Electronics
Purchasing responsibilities include evaluating vendors, negotiating contracts, and preparing reports (e.g. on orders and costs.) For this role, you should have good knowledge of market research, along with solid analytical skills to make sure you are identifying the most profitable offers. Ultimately, you will create and maintain good relationships with key suppliers to ensure merchandise is high quality and delivered on time.
- To source and purchase parts/services as required by the company
- Obtain a quotation for project costing facilitation
- To issue P.O. to Vendor/Supplier/Sub-con and follow up on the delivery
- To co-ordinate scheduled stock control activities
- To maintain all purchasing record
- To be able to control the source of supplies and their cost
- To be able to manage, control and evaluate Vendor/Supplier/Sub-con
- Experience in manufacturing/electronics company
- Suppliers’ prices increase able to negotiate a better price.
- Manage to communicate with another department to resolve the issues.
- Take the initiative to clear some of the excess parts to support other projects
- Prior experience working in the purchasing department in the same industry required
- Strong understanding of the market conditions and trends
- Working knowledge of negotiation techniques in the industry.
- Exceptional interpersonal and social skills to build a good rapport
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great team player
- Flexible to travel and work long hours, as necessary.
Domicile at Batam
Prof Cert, Diploma, Adv Diploma
Years of Experience
Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt
Our Company is a vertically integrated designer and manufacturer of specialized electronic systems and components for critical applications in the homeland security, healthcare, defense and aerospace industries. The Company combines more than 40 years of electronics engineering and manufacturing experience with offices and production facilities in more than a dozen countries to implement a strategy of expansion into selective end product markets. .
Additional Company Information
1001 – 2000 Employees
Average Processing Time
Electrical & Electronics
Benefits & Others
Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), BPJS KESEHATAN & BPJS KETENAGAKERJAAN