Deputy Laboratory Manager (Samarinda, Palembang, Banjarmasin)
PT Tribhakti Inspektama
Beberapa lokasi kerja
IDR 6.000.000 – IDR 9.000.000
- Salary Package
- Working Culture
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma / Bachelor / Master Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Required language(s): English
- Minimum 3 years as Analyst Supervisor
- Minimum 5 years as Analyst
- Minimum 1 years as Deputy Lab Manager
- Highly responsible, integrity, honest and trusty.
- Strong leadership & management skill, good presentation and negotiation skill.
- Detail oriented, fast learner, self-starter, team worker, and easy to adaptation.
- Good in organize, planning, analysis, and communication
- Willing to be place at Palembang, Samarinda and Banjarmasin
- Preferable have experience in the same industry (coal, mineral and agriculture)
Job Descriptions :
- Responsibility for monitoring the quality systems
- To summarize the quality data for laboratory management review
- Control the quality system documentation
- To ensure that all laboratory personnel concerned with testing and calibration activities familiarize themselves with ISO/IEC 17025, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and QHSE 18001 quality system and implement in their work in accordance with the documented policy and procedures of the quality system
- Coordinate with laboratoty Manager for selection, approval and evaluation
- Coordinate with Laboratory Management team to identify training needs and produce a training plan for laboratory personnel
- To liase with the Laboratory Manager with proficiency testing results to ensure, where appropriate, corrective action are taken
- To maintain the standards library and control all laboratory standards, specifications and test methods and controlled documents
Sertifikat Professional, D3 (Diploma), D4 (Diploma), Sarjana (S1), Diploma Pascasarjana, Gelar Professional, Magister (S2)
PT. Tribhakti Inspektama was established in 1989, focusing in Marine Inspection jobs, with more than 25 years of experiences from the utmost professional expert of manpower in their field, TRIBHAKTI is expanding itself to the Coal & Mineral mining sectors to provide Inspection, Superintending, Verification and Certification services as well as the laboratory analysis, to create the accurate and reliable results within the most efficient timeline.
Being one of the rising surveying company in Indonesia, our comprehensive local knowledge is another essential factors which enable us to assist all players in this mining sector to minimize the investment and trading risk by providing our professional services in each stage and process of your business.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan
201 – 500 pekerja
Waktu Proses Lamaran
Ilmu Pengetahuan & Teknologi
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain
Asuransi kesehatan, Parkir, Waktu regular, Senin – Jumat, Bisnis (contoh: Kemeja)